Monday, June 22, 2015

Monday Madness

Work was crazy. I came home exhausted but I still made dinner and stuck to my points values. I need to clean something kind of fierce, but I feel like it's going to get put off another few days.... one day I'll be on top of everything. I stayed on plan yesterday and today (I still plan to eat some frozen banana bites in dark chocolate for 2 points and some grapes after my walk). I'm anxious to see if I lose weight even though I feel like I'm eating a lot with all the fruit. If I don't, I'm going to ask my leader if I should be counting the fruit I'm eating. I guess we'll see at weigh in on Thursday.

Bentley is currently eating his puppy ice cream and I'm trying to let my food digest before going out to walk/run. I'm very tired, but all I have left to do when we get back is pay bills and hit the hay.

I've been pretty hungry today in spurts, right now (after dinner) I'm pretty full though. Here's kind of a little run down of hunger levels:

6:30am - Wake up - Sorta hungry
7:30am - Made smoothie, which I drank over the course of an hour and a half on my drive to work
10am - Snack time, ate a plum. Kinda hungry, not crazy hungry.
12pm - Ready for lunch. Ate my planned lunch and was feeling good after. Not stuffed, satisfied.
2pm - Famished. Trying to wait until 3pm because I know I won't be home until 6:30pm
3pm - DYING. Ate 1/2 cup of pistachios, still hungry after, but tolerable.
5pm - Famished again... now I have to drive home and can't eat ANYTHING until dinner is DONE
7:30pm - FINALLY eating dinner (2 Fajitas and 3/4 cup FF Refried Beans). VERY FULL.
8:23pm - Currently -- VERY FULL. Not sure how I'm going for a walk atm... trying to digest but feeling pretty awful.

I drank 101 ounces of water so far today, not bad, but I'd still like to get another 20 ounces or so in before bed.

Well I guess I better get going on that walk, Bentley is getting impatient.


xoxo,


Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment