Sunday, June 21, 2015

Hands up for the Weekend

Well it's Sunday morning. Yesterday, Matt and I went out to dinner and had ice cream and went to the movies. I used up just THREE of my bonus points. I made it a point to always choose the healthiest options at each place we went. I didn't "cheat" and have soda or anything. I had the mini-ice cream (which I REALLY regretted later -- I'm lactose intolerant and not having milk for 2 weeks then eating ice cream caused me to be nauseous for like an hour and almost miss the movie).

Today we have a lot going on. I'm making the grocery list when I finish typing this blog and we have a day of shopping, cleaning, and food prep ahead of us. I've planned out my week in advance and don't plan to use any of my remaining Weekly Bonus points. I know they are there for me to use when I need them, but I want to keep that to a minimum if possible. My leader at Weight Watchers was saying I could set up my account to use "Activity Points" first and I think I may do that. I would like to eat what I earn instead of what I have given to me if I do want to go over.

I've also realized MyFitnessPal has a lot larger database when it comes to their food list. There are a lot of things missing from WW's (especially in the restaurant area).

Well I know today is a rather short one, but there's tons to do and I still gotta make the list so we can go to the grocery store.

xoxo,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment